1. 5 of your favorite things
2. 5 things you wanted to be when you grew up
3. 5 of the best compliments that you have ever received
-"Seeing you as a mother touches me; it really makes me proud"~Grandma
-"They're learning such valuable lessons, thank you..." ~ Favorite Guy
-"What a neck; very, very nice" ~Yoga Joe
-"Thanks for staying on my ass"~ My younger brother
-" You always tell me just what I need to hear" ~ Bonnie
4. 5 songs that you would pick as your theme songs.
-Wonder, Natalie Merchant
-Cloudbusting, Kate Bush
-Feeling Good, Nina Simone
-Umi Says, Mos Def
-Black Money, Culture Club
5. 5 people that inspire(d) you.
-my grandmother (see above: Umi Says)
-Carol Berkley (home instruction tutor)
- Mr. Gomes (English teacher)
-my children-seriously, if you've never taken the time to just observe a day in the life of a child-you are missing out.