Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mabith is a superstar! And, so am I...

I haven't been playing in the Etsy fora much lately. I may have posted a random comment here and there but nowhere near my prior frequency. After my vacation, I guess I detoxed and am pretty content without my daily dose of fora madness. It's a shame really because without and even amidst the drama I've met some talented artists and all around great people. I have engaged and engrossed myself in many new and exciting endeavors as a result of the Etsy fora.



No, this is not a farewell sympathy post. No, I'm not copying someone else's ingenious idea for a traffic driving farewell sympathy post. I am just reflecting before segueing into the fantasticabulousness which is this artist's interpretation of me! Mabith, fellow Etsian and all around superstar sent a Flickr mail notifying me of the existence of this wonderful piece. Love it? Check out Mabith's shop on Etsy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool and very thoughtful of her!

High Desert Diva said...

Well that is just beyond cool!

Cheryl said...

Wow, that is so very excellent!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin