Sunday, October 5, 2008

Shutter Click & Chat Monday, perhaps...

Stolen from some random Google search that I can no longer find so blech! I'm in a crisis here!


One camera, one PC and so many lives depending on it...

Tameka says: Arms flailing like a quasi-angry New Yorker "What the hell is the problem? I've shut down and restarted, cleared the cache and they're still not communicating...ugh"!

Narrator (also known as the voices in my head): Could it be after years of symbiotic bliss...is there-dare I say, a rift in the seemingly stable relationship of Camera von Kodak and Sir Hewlett Packard (Roll the r in ard-there you go).

Tameka says: Looking faint (actually that look is anger but faint is more dramatic-so we'll keep it), "This is already Sir Hewlett's second Camera-he left the other a year or so ago. As I understand it, she just wasn't meeting his increasing need for more in-depth clarity in his vibrant, colorful life. Whatever will I do, they're the backbone of my blog family"? (and so many other random acts of craftiness)

Narrator: Can Grumpy (it's been a whirlwind week)..er Favorite Guy step in and work his IT magic or will Lady Camera von Kodak and Sir Hewlett Packard suffer a messy and expensive divorce?

Tameka says: "I had a feeling, somewhere in the back of my mind that it would come to this one day. That he'd leave her, for Canon or one of those other sleek and complicated women-just not this soon."

Have a Bon-Bon, this may take a while. Commercial break...

8 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

ha, ha, ha!

Love the drama of the story...waiting patiently for happy ending

stephanie said...

The bon-bon definitely seems far more appealing than worrying over computers & cameras (though I share the grief).

Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

camera/computer woes.....know them well!

Barbara said...

Oh no, not you too.

Hope Lady Camera von Kodak and Sir Hewlett Packard can work things out. There are children (aka pictures) involved for God sakes!! Lol.

Unknown said...

funny. especially considering that i've been meaning to blog all day (and include my shutter click and chat photo) but was in so much pain from the time i woke up til late this evening that the only thing i could do was curl up in fetal position on the bed.

dairy would likely send me into a coma at this point. :-/

Unknown said...

Oh no! I hope the problem gets resolved.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I feel your pain. I had camera issues this summer, and let's just say, there were lots of quarters in the swear jar after it was all sorted out.

I hope you can broker a truce between the two lovebirds. :-)

Kate

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to the good old days when camera/printer relationships lasted? I blame all that USB foolishness.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin