Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill-in, October 24th

Friendship, sequins, and lipstick; simple pleasures.


1. Right now, I'm feeling down, but not out.
2. Right here with my ruler, papers and glue is where I want to be.
3. How does one justify the swift consumption of a toasted everything bagel with fake butter at 1:15 am ?
4. Feelings of excessive guilt keeps me on track.
5. Please don't tell me that's the last Twizzler.
6. Yael's smile in this pic-following last week's friendship debacle, fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to baking a Halloween cake , tomorrow my plans include art and yoga and Sunday, I want to ...honestly, I haven't thought that far ahead yet!

10 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - the last Twizzler? I love Twizzlers!

High Desert Diva said...

These Fri. fill ins always make me smile...as does the photo of your daughter and friend. (Yael looks totally different without bangs!)

A Cuban In London said...

Whatever you do, have a nice weekend!

Greetings from London.

fly tie said...

the happy picture makes me happy. :-)

i think i'm gonna bake a cake tonight as well. it's been a while.

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Glad to see this baby smiling! No justification for that bagel thing, I am adding more guilt because I am a good friend who wants to keep you on track hehehe.

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner said...

Your daughter's smile makes me smile, too. And twizzlers. Have a good weekend, my love--and feel better.

Mequet said...

Eeeeep!! Yael is way too cute!! She's got a beautiful smile:) I'm sorry you're still down. I hope you're feeling better soon.

cecileklay said...

Wonderful picture of two adorable girls! All anybody really needs is one good friend....

Ms. Bar B: said...

You will have to show us that Halloween cake! Yael is absolutely beautiful!!

BlossomingTree said...

Aww what a gorgeous smile.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin