Friday, October 3, 2008
3" magnets set available here.
It's Friday already?! Time for Friday Fill-ins:
1. October is the month when I am reminded of why I enjoy living in Arizona. The temperature cools, we can spend more time outdoors; life is good. Want to make it just a little better? Come Trick or Treating with me here!
2. Of all the different snakes, spiders, lizards and scary creeps that I am unafraid of, flying insects really scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, Reds, golds, greens and brown. Crunch, crunch , crunch! I love that sound.
4. My favorite horror movie is but a wish, because everything I've seen thus far has just been full of guts and gore with no plot. Pfft!
5. Childhood, the smell of wood stoves burning, pickled eggs, penny cookies, and candy apples from Ms. Jean's General Store: Shady Grove, SC = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night, not a creature was stirring not even a...no, wait that's not quite right. Laughs. I'm getting ahead of myself.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Hedwig and the Angry Inch, tomorrow my plans include art and yoga and Sunday, I want to cook army sized pots of beans and lentils to freeze and store!
at 12:01 AM