Thursday, October 16, 2008

Friday's Fill-in, October 17th


1. Follow the compass of your heart.

2. The children are something I always take with me on vacation. One day it will just be my camera and my bathing suit! Winks.

3. To achieve your goals, you must obsessively plan until the very last minute and then barrel through like a mad-woman. Note: Successful results are not typical, but are possible.

4. I'm a firm believer and follower of the gentle/attachment parenting philosophy, this is something I'd like you to know about me.

5. I have a few tattoos and now closed body piercings.

6. Every single friggin' bar of Ivory soap floats. I never got the bar that sunk...I so wanted to win whatever it was you'd win if you got the sinking bar!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with Yael , tomorrow my plans include Favorite Guy's monthly coffee shop event and Sunday, I want to grill some veggies and sip some wine!

10 comments:

Barbara said...

Look at you getting all ahead of the game =).

Isn't it funny how vacation always has the prefix "family"? The first and only time I took a vacation without Miss J, was a 3 day trip to Vegas in celebration of a friend's bday, and when I got back she damn near didn't remember who I was. Honestly, her little pre-one year old mind didn't recognize me and refused to leave my grandmother's arms, lol.

A Cuban In London said...

I loved statement number 1 and as for the rest, have a superb weekend.

Greetings from London.

High Desert Diva said...

Always enjoy reading these!

Have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh, number 7 sounds really good!

Unknown said...

I like your idea of vacation. Having just returned from one sans child and husband even I would like to say I am refreshed. Sadly I am nursing a cold but am still on the high from my trip. Hopefully I can get a paid for vacay with the girls once a year (I WISH)!

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner said...

You're SO right about achieving goals. And now I'm headed to the grocery store to get Ivory soap because I so don't believe you--LOL!!! Just kidding. Cute post!

Unknown said...

mmmm..grilled veggies. i'm suddenly reminded of the veggie shis kebabs my guy's father makes. hopefully there'll be some there sunday when we go visit.

happy friday!

Janet said...

what are your tattoos of? Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

JO said...

Great answers! Enjoy your weekend!

Here's mine... thanks!!

SmilingSally said...

I never heard about the sinking Ivory Soap. Please come visit and see my answers. While there, check out the BOX of new books I'm giving away.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin