Friday, October 10, 2008
1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was actually a comedy-based seminar titled, Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage with Mark Gungor. It has been instrumental in the way the Favorite Guy and I communicate matters of acceptance and forgiveness.
2. Grilled Portabello & Poblano burritos is a recipe I recently made that was delicious!
3. It's time for Halloween and I'm so excited.
4. Cold beer is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word election again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a For Sale By Owner sign, and on the other was a Moving Sale sign; signs of the times.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to beer and a movie, tomorrow my plans include decorating the front yard, and Sunday, I want to finalize some art projects and catch up with my Favorite Guy!
at 8:00 PM