Sunday, October 12, 2008

Shutter Click & Chat 10/12

Jordan and Yael Rose 2000 & 2008 Our Annual Family Vacation


Aah, happiness! The year our family increased from "just us three" to four marked the start of our annual June family vacations. Here are Jordan and Yael Rose in 2000 in Orlando FL, and again this year in Sedona AZ. There is something about starting our own little family tradition that makes me very happy. That, and being the sole proprietor of very many funny pictures as a result! Where am I? Grimacing behind the lens, I have an image to uphold. Actually I do let loose, but that's for another day. How about you? Show me some happiness!

Shutter Click & Chat 10/19
Food-Tis the season for stews and soups, slow cooking, crock pot filled comforting goodness. What's on your menu? Let's see some food. C'mon, you've got to eat something!


12 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

The first picture makes me giggle... they look soooo happy...

Jordan looks a bit more reserved in this year's pic (teenage cool), but Yael is giving it all she's got!

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures! I have wonderful memories of our yearly vacations...if you can imagine 2 adults, 2 kids and a dog in a car driving cross country for days on end....and we SURVIVED! Great stuff!

Unknown said...

awwww...i love sibling love. :-D

*still trying to find a happy picture to include for my eventual update*

Barbara said...

Oh my goodness, look at them. Miss. Beautiful and Mr. Handsome. That is definitely happiness written all over those faces =)

My Inspired Reality said...

What beautiful children! Once day when they are adults, they will truly appreciate these wonderful memories:):)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures make me so happy. I remember family vacations fondly. Now my brother is 3500 miles away and very busy with his own family - I take those old vacation pictures out to relive those times in his absence.

Thanks for the memories. :-)

Kate

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

smiles say a lot i can see yours in theirs

A Cuban In London said...

Ahhh, I can see pure bliss in that photographer's eyes. The fact that she's behind the camera does not mean that I cannot see how she's chuckling away whilst taking the photo and giggling as she digs it out eight years later.

The power of memories! Never underestimate the power of memories!

Greetings from London.

Unknown said...

too cute! Beautiful pictures:)

Rosebud Collection said...

Great pictures..Beautiful children .

Kylie Bowers said...

We have just put our slow cooker away, but boy is if fantastic in winter :)

Jewelry Rockstar said...

So this is the famous Yael.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin