Thursday, January 3, 2008

Peppermint tea and a Tylenol, that's about the size of it. I'm beat, and I guess I'm a little annoyed because the creative juices are all aflow, but I had to spend about an hour of my right brained time packaging orders. I'm ever grateful that my business continues to reap success, I just wish I had more time to invest in designing or shopping for NEW! design ideas and supplies.

I have a new shop banner and business card design in the works. I'm staying close to the current Samarkan ethnic batik-like design, but upgrading some as my price points are beginning to expand. I'll still be green and minimalist, but business cards are a necessary evil for wholesale accounts and consignment. (Just remembered needs to contact a shop owner in Chicago) It just never ends!

I finally loaded some pictures to my Flickr account. Bear with me while I organize them and all of that other schmancy shit, it was enough of an undertaking just getting my photos loaded. Which was prompted by my EasyShare flaking on me. I'll probably upgrade to a paid account so we can store all of our photos and allow friends and family access. I don't know how I got along all these years without my digital camera!

One of the Etsy community members set up a "7 Things to Do Today" post that I really like, I just don't know if 7 things is a stretch for me. Well, we'll see as that will be the focus of all of my blogging next week. 7 Posts on the 7 things I've Done Each Day. I'm ahead of the game, kinda-since blogging each day will be one of the 7...I also have to teach 5 of the days, so that's 2 down...rubs temples. Okay, so this is going to be a bitch! At least I can lollipop around until Sunday. Get ready.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin