Monday, January 7, 2008

I am in love...

At once he suddenly appeared, dressed in understated tones of brown. It was a rainy day in the desert, rainy and brisk and somber-until he arrived. I rushed to the door in surprise, when I realized the magnitude of his presence, I smiled and held him close. I rushed him to my room and tore off his outerwear. I stripped him down to his sturdy skins exploring every part of him. Excited and eager I didn't know where to begin. I almost didn't want to begin because a beginning comes with it an inevitable end. Our time together will be short, it has been suggested that I take it a day at a time, but I have already ingested more than I should, and I have no regrets. This love is all encompassing, it envelopes me-when I hold him the whole world falls silent. As his magic fills the soft tender space between my ears I will share with you the depth of his teachings. His touch is masterful and what he feeds me is historical, rhetorical, beautiful, scientific, musical, philosophical and theological. My lover, isn't he stellar?!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin