Thursday, January 24, 2008

Not the most beautiful day in the neighborhood today, it's raining and dreary in the desert. I finally hit 100 listings in my Etsy shop though, so it wasn't all bad. I've taken a brief hiatus to renew and cleanse my mind of jewelry design, copycats and other subtle annoyances. I've taken to lighthearted creative outlets, paper crafting, organizing my Flickr page and singing to the kittens. I'm no American Idol, but Anju thinks I sing a mean cover of the Black Crowes Hard to Handle. I don't know why but that song came to me while trying to wrestle him down before he trotted over my newly mopped floor with stinking kitty poo paw.

Well, this'll be a brief post because favorite guy needs his PC, the mighty pubescent one is on mine and I could really use some beauty rest. Winks. Believe it or not that bronze beauty in the profile pic actually looks a lot more like this whilst blogging. Have no fear though, in just a few winks and a swish of Carmex, I'm right back with the best of them! It's all just tricks of the trade ladies and gents.


On that subject, Here is a Step One pic of my project du jour. In just a few days, these unfinished wood re-fashioned $1.99 frames will be 2 gorgeous custom name plaques...just you wait and see! Of course they'll take quite a bit more than a few winks and a swish of Carmex, though! Smiles.


2 comments:

WasteDisposal said...

Hi I love your gear!

I have a jewellery retail business too, we are launching our website in 1 month and i'm sooo excited, maybe you would like to advertise your gear on it when it is up.

Anyway that is not why I am writing to you. Check out the offer below:

My name is Danielle; 5 days ago I started a Small Business Blogging Community to expand my networking circle.

This is an invitation to join the AWC Small Business Network for FREE.

You can export your current blog into our network without affecting you original blog or where it is being hosted in anyway. This will enable you to take advantage of our member benefits as the community Grows.

Why am I offering this for free?

Because I have just recently discovered that I am becoming a networking junky (this can only mean good things for future members). Another motive is that I want to build a very large network very quickly and the best way to do this is to offer its benefits for free!

To view a blogger blog that has been exported to the AWC Business Network Visit our Home Page, go to the blog list and select THIS & THAT.

What do we ask for in return?

All we ask is that you subscribe to the AWC Small Business Network Newsletter via the text button on the home page sidebar. Once you have subscribed, your registration will be accepted and hey presto you just expanded your business network FREE of Charge.

High Desert Diva said...

Hey Tameka,
Glad I found your blog!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin