1. I have a humans' tolerance threshold that maxes out at about 4 people. More than that and, I'm no longer at my sparkly best, hence the 2 kids cap. Pets, as I'm quickly discovering, are fair game in larger quantities.
2. In 2005, I quit smoking cold turkey after over a decade of doing so. Caffeine, refined sugars and, carbohydrates I fear I'll need an intervention or ECT to shake.
3. Laundry-yes complete with folding and putting away, cooking and mopping are relaxing to me. These are chores that I enjoy doing, I'd rather itch than do dishes, dust or sweep.
4. Itching is my personal purgatory, I'd sooner undergo natural childbirth again than itch over more than a square inch or two of my body. I'm still not right after contracting the chickenpox at age 17!
6. In 200+ posts I have never gotten it right the first time. By the time you guys see my posts, I have read, re-read, edited, did whatever it is I do that makes the fonts shrink, fixed it, cursed it and done it again. I hope you appreciate the hard work. Laughs.