Sunday, September 7, 2008

An Awards Ceremony

Over the past week or so I've received several blog award nominations. Pauses for applause. I'm ever grateful for all of you who stop in and take the time to leave a kind word or two. To that end, it makes me especially happy to be chosen for these awards amid the swarming sea of blogs in the blogosphere. This time however, they all came in so quickly in succession that I've spent an inordinate amount of time in hair and makeup. Not to mention interviews, writing and editing of acceptance speeches and the dish and dine with Oprah and Regis. Alas my lovelies, I've failed to nominate any others. I hope you won't hold this against me in the future. Winks.

This Brillante Award was presented by Kate of ShiboriGirl and Kimiko.



This Kind Blogger Award was presented by Jewelry Rockstar

This I Love Your Blog Award was presented by The Blossoming Tree and Casbah Kitten.

Many many thanks, please keep coming back. Peace.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Congratulations!!

Jewelry Rockstar said...

It's your time to shine for sure!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

congrats u deserve them all

nowe make some stuff for dogs for me to sell

Unknown said...

lol @ hair & make up

Anonymous said...

I'm spreadin' the word!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin