Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Deep breath...

At this very moment I have more thoughts floating through my head than tourists in Times Square. They're tighter than cheap shoes and dying to get out like a 40 week old fetus. Some amazing-like truly all CAPS amazing-epiphanies have found their way to my soul. Perhaps, it's the solar plexus focus, maybe the moon, hormones, Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds...whatever it is, I'm loving it. Please please please, don't let the contents of my grey matter fall on deaf ears. If you agree, post a comment, if you disagree post a comment and spark a flame of thought for another post, another ideology...just don't leave a sister hanging, okay?
I've got some personal responsibilities to attend this evening, my sweet Biju was spayed today, and is most uncomfortable, so I'm gonna snuggle with her and listen to some tunes before bed. I'll be back in the morning, stronger than Ray's coffee (a Bodega on Hudson Street in NYC) and crazier than Mike (Tyson, Jackson, Myers and Douglas in Falling Down...pick one). Peace...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin