Sunday, October 28, 2007

Busy weekend here in Market's-town (that's what a girlfriend call us-it's the English equivalent of my married name sans hyphenation). I'm a bit bummed that my supplies order has not come in and I was itching to create, but it didn't stop me from laying the groundwork. I have my projections for the holiday season all formatted, profit margins for e-commerce...tomorrow I'll draft out the ROIs for the retail services and the wholesale/consignment offers. I must admit as hard as I'm trying to remain calm and level-headed about this whole venture the success of it really has me psyched. It's just a good feeling to see your hard work pay off and I did really think Pretty in Peace through in its entirety. This was a meticulously planned execution down to the site's trafficking patterns. I'm saddened that Love.Paper.Scissors didn't skyrocket, I'm ambivalent about my plans. I thoroughly enjoy paper-crafting and would love to continue, but at the same time, with all of the Pretty in Peace offers that have come in I don't want to spread myself too thin. With any luck, Love. Paper.Scissors will gain visibility on the coattails of Pretty in Peace...although the demographic is hardly similar. Ugh, I don't know, we'll just have to wait and see.

One thing I know for certain I absolutely must develop a schedule before I go crazy. I try to build and maintain an excellent rapport with my vendors and customers, but I feel like I'm always in front of this computer. Joe mentioned the gym today and as much as I want to go...rather need to go-I'm like, "Where does that fit in"? Not good, I must be disciplined. That is my personal goal for November. "Thirty days of Necessity" I will eat, drink and exercise mind, body and spirit in the moderate albeit necessary amounts or optimal performance. Yeah...okay...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin