Monday, October 1, 2007

Ugh! Not a good day! Okay perhaps I'm being a tad dramatic, better I say not a really good day, great day...whatever. I'm annoyed. When Joe is home the kids act like they have extra chromosomes (I'm really trying to be PC here, let's hope my readers know the ramifications of having and extra chromosome, it doesn't make for a superior intelligence, hint hint.) It's been one thing after another (says to and fro while drinking Skinny Dip and listening to Jamiroquai's Drifting Along-total vacation vibe to this song) today. I ate dinner while listnening to the soothing sounds of the fucking phone ringing incessantly, followed by the dulcet tones of "stop, shut-up, shut-up, stop, you started"! Teaching was a disaster and I've come to the realization that my biological clock is off because these guys seem to be awake far too many dark beer drinking chill out and watch the buffoon box moments! That my friends is the true definition of Seasonal Affective Disorder. It is the realization that it has been "night time" for 2.5 hours and your offspring are still in sight!

(Who is Nate James?! This guy is cool, I'm moving again I think I like chair dancing, head bobbing-he's like NEW! millenium Maxwell-I like this guy) Oh, I have been diligently working on my own radio station courtesy of Pandora.com-ths is the ultimate control freak's toy! And now Elliott Yamin's Alright-I love that Elliott Yamin, he is so soulful and musically yummy! I'm a total fan, he was my American Idol boyfriend-til that trollup guest starred and he was all starry eyed...whose daughter was she again...um...Donny Hathaway! I'm sure she's a nice girl, but she interrupted the season. And back to Jamiroquai...Okay so I have blogging ADD today, perhaps I'll try this again tomorrow. Oh before I go-I woke up to not one but two sales! Pretty In Peace is on fire-just not in the dry lands! The West Coast has it! Most of my buyers have been on my side of the globe, with the exception of the funky Canadians (they intrigue me, by the way-the amount they are willing to pay for books is astonishing) Ok ok gotta go, Remy Shand is calling...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin