Friday, September 21, 2007





Not a Jealous Bone in Your Body



You're secure, trusting, and giving with friends and lovers
And while you may have been hurt before, you've bounced back
You're generally happy with your life - and no one's grass is greener than yours
One word of caution: some may see your lack of jealousy as indifference!

Are you jealous?! It is the Point to Ponder du Jour here at the Honey House. ( I bet you like that!) Seriously, it has been a green, "Capital G R'a E-E-N week round these here parts! Ridiculous the shit I've witnessed and experienced. So, you all know by now (or maybe not or are pretending or otherwise refusing not to know) that I am part of a wond...well community of artists/artisans/craftsters etc. on Etsy.com. It has lately been a den of backbiting, sniping snarky eNazis. Given the person that seems to be involved albeit unaffected by all of the goings on can be self righteous presumptuous, pompous, whiny emotionally draining and more. But we are adults people this is how we make the money (well not yet, but you know what I mean) Well, they've gone and done it and some users/buyers/sellers have actually been banned from the site. Banned, like you can not log in and play anymore. An "eBan" Now, that is heavy. I digress, sorry. So basically because I reside in my own selfish, competitive, business-oriented mind when I'm on the site have missed a great deal of the bitching. Well, today I caught up and as much as I really don't like the girl...yeah she's a friggin' pain in the crack of many asses-the manner in which the whole thing went down wreaks of jealousy! So what, she is successful at her craft! She is not a likable person. I personally would not buy from her because I am big on receiving only positive energies at this point in my life. Hell, I can dredge up enough angry, ugly vibes on my own.
Anyway, and I totally don't talk to any of my committee about the community because (and this is the second part of my rant) they aren't interested! Why aren't they interested-well it was made perfectly clear to me by none other than a member of the Royal Family (girls are in the committee, boys are royalty, take notes) they are jealous! Jealous?! Who wants to homeschool, manage the house, sweep, mop, dust and vacuum ad nauseaum and make shit to sell for fun-apparently me and I've found so much joy and relaxation and peace doing it that folks are perturbed. Tsk, yeah-my brows are a-wrinkle as well. I was under the impression that everyone wanted to be out at the club making a shout-out to their third baby daddy up in Cell Block C-shame on me, I have been misinformed.
It really really isn't about being happy for me as much as it is being happy with me. As Fat Fannie Annie puts it, "[I] don't have no hate for no-one". Hell, if you have three baby daddies', "Variety is the spice of life". If you are at the club three times a week, "Put a wiggle in it for me". So I ask, "Why then can't I get a little eclectic love thrown my way"? Take the quiz folks, take the quiz.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin