Friday, October 2, 2009

October-Obligations: T, Motivation: 0

I guess I've been a bad blogger lately; no posts since Sunday, and moreover, I've no blog-worthy excuse. I suppose I should feel terribly about this but, I've also amassed a ton of other neglected obligations these past couple weeks. Pauses to quickly recall number of weeks in a month. Okay, scratch that, these past couple months.


I'm going to make October my get it done before the year ends and you're filled with anxiety and regret month. Yep. That's just what I'm gonna do. And, I'll write more about these pressing obligations complete with photos. Now, that's a great idea! Yeah, I'll get right on it, eventually.



Procrastinators know no peace. Word.

11 comments:

mairedodd said...

truth. you carry them about like lead weights around your neck... they are fun-suckers that ruin any quiet moment... good luck! i have a list too ~

Kwana said...

I feel your pain being a big procrastinator myself. Good luck.

Mary Richmond said...

oh how i relate to this post....;-)

i am also trying to make october my catch up month. i'll be cheering you on!

Jill said...

I was talking to a friend two days ago about something she was praying about. She said "I think God is a procrastinator. He always waits until the last minute to give me my answer." I agreed and told her "He made me in His image!!"

One saying around here- "Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow--and you may not need to do it at all"

High Desert Diva said...

I can't seem to get into the swing of things....

Kathy said...

Hey it's all okay...don't feel bad. I bought a nice ledger in January to enter all of my business expenses and income in and I was going to do it each and every month. The ledger is on the shelf in front of me....stuffed to overflowing with receipts...and the pages are completely blank.

We all have good intentions now don't we. Forgive and move right along. If it HAD to be done, it would be. Right?

Barbara said...

Lol... life happens.

Jewelry Rockstar said...

I have one or two things to try do this month before baby arrives. If I don't get them done, oh well...sigh.

Anyway, I wish you luck on getting through your list. I'll be watching for an update.

shibori girl said...

I've been having trouble getting back to blogging since our beachy vacation two months ago. Blogus Interruptus...

So, I'm guilty of being a bad blogger too. So sorry I haven't been around.

Hugs,

Kate

Unknown said...

seems like we've been in the same situation. :-/

like you though, i'm about to push myself to get things done...

Unknown said...

I am a procrastinator too. I have to get better about it.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin