Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Bump in the Road

Untitled: An ACEO T.Allen-Mercado 2008



The past few months I've been under a great deal of stress-evident in my lack of presence here and here. Points to heart's center. I'm not afraid to admit that I too get sucked into the world. It happens infrequently, but quite easily when my focus is lost. Sometimes it's stress, diet, fatigue- other times, I simply bite off more than I can chew. But in the end, it's always worth it. Every time I return I bring one more victory or one more lesson.

This time it's been a bit of both. I've learned that I am a force with a place and purpose in the Universe, uniquely held and understood by me. I've learned that that is okay, that I'm okay, that I'm going to be okay. I've also victoriously made such an assertion: succinctly, obstreperously; steeped in fear but powered by courage. I've faced my opposition with neither apology nor explanation. The reasons don't matter but the power to come to such reasoning does, and now I'm back. The journey continues.



“From the true antagonist,
illimitable courage is transmitted to you”-Franz Kafka


Peace and courage

4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautifully expressed.

i always feel so empowered when i am able to realize and come to terms with my condition (whatever it may be at a given time.)


victory is yours!

Radical Selfie said...

Peace and courage right back! I LOVED this post. Bursting with energy and resolve. Thank you for sharing, and I mean that!

Barbara said...

Yay for victory!

Shannon said...

I'm so glad you are back and centered once again! Your positive energy is a blessing to me! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin