Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October Update II

In a People House: Don't be fooled by my fancy pincushion and pretty pins-I still can not sew!

I made it...well almost. I guess I haven't quite made it until the month is over, but the list is certainly done. I donned many a hat (and the occasional straight jacket) this month getting my many obligations fulfilled. All in all, it was fun but I've promised to reacquaint myself with the word "no" as not to have to scramble for my sanity again anytime in the immediate future.

In a People House: Mighty fine for 7.99...The chair, not the dog-she was FREE! see [here]

Of course I treated myself for having cleared my To do table with a NEW! project. Yes, another ugly chair refurb is under way. But, not until the first of November. I'm dedicating these last few days to Halloween hi jinks and high fructose corn syrup. My October projects will be revealed over the next few weeks, so stay tuned.
Peace and motivation

8 comments:

tattytiara said...

Yes, do let yourself savor the fantastic flavour of doneness. Love the chair (and the pup).

Cathe Holden said...

Just popped in to catch up on my reading, I hope you are well. Love the chair, and In A People House, I just love that you reminded me of that book. Oh, and your grandmother, what a bittersweet post.

The dipped apples, sinful.

I hope you are doing well, wanted you to know you were on my mind.

Barbara said...

Congrats on getting your projects done. Can't wait to see all the Halloween madness brewing over here =)

mairedodd said...

congratulations for removing the collective albatross from your neck... the consensus in bloggerland is that october flew by like the winged nike - this last week does need to be savored... costumes here are in fine-tuning mode... enjoy! and i always do love your chairs!

Liz said...

i'm excited about the reveal of projects! and man, that puppy is cute...
:)

Cecile/DreamCreateRepeat said...

Oh, that chair has good bones! (and, yes, cute puppy!)

Unknown said...

ya know, it's always the ones who say they can't sew who have waaay nicer sewing supplies than i do!!! :-)

the pic with the dog and chair is pretty enough to be framed.

gotta love a deal! i'd love to see the outcome...

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on doneness...that's a beautiful thing! Can't wait to see the reveal and I'm loving your ugly chair...it's pretty I think.

I also love your dedication to hijinks and high fructose corn syrup, lol!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin