Friday, August 29, 2008

Random Fodder

photo stolen from http://www.parents.com


The closer I get to my 200th post the tighter my cranial, occipital, temporal, and parietal bones are clenching my tired brain to come up with interesting blog fodder. The fact that I already gifted myself a 200th blog post treat doesn't help either. I feel like the writers behind the genius of Seinfeld, only without the cute that is Jerry and the cult following. Yes, I am a fan of Mr. Seinfeld. At one time I'd even selected my failed-marriage-default-photo, ready to scan and upload on JDate if things turned ugly between the Favorite Guy and I. I'll post that photo on Shutter Click & Chat's Best Pic Ever Week!

Things have been a bit complex at the Hive lately and I'm feeling the burn for vacation, intoxication, and inspiration-in that order. Before I maimed our Wyndham resort catalogs for the 16 ACEO Swap-Bot challenge, I came across some interesting prospects for road trip getaways. The Favorite Guy- in need of a vacation as well, obliged and said, "Get busy, plan something". Instead, I'm here whining. Why do I do that? I'll tell you why, because this is my blog and I can. Plus, it's post 197! Gotcha! Laughs. Peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

J-Date, huh.....

You are mah=ve=lous my dear for keeping at your blog. And yes, you do make it interesting.

Do plan a nice get-away....you deserve it!

ps I am getting closer to mailing your chakra ring. It is actually packaged, addressed and waiting to go to the post office. Too much convention-watching mania around here!

Valerie said...

Vacations are so refreshing and needed. Enjoy!

High Desert Diva said...

Ah...I loved Seinfeld.

3 more posts my friend...

Stella & Sugar said...

Keep up the good work girl you can do it!! Onward and upward to 400!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin