Monday, August 18, 2008

A broad by any other name...

Happy Monday my faithful readers. In true Tameka fashion- yes, I've done it again, I'm spread way too thin. This week I am teaching fractions and Sophocles, writing music news and reviews, memorializing Bernie Mac and Isaac Hayes, donning the warpaint and morphing from homeschooling mom of two to intoxicated groupie fool (aka "Donut Beer") as Favorite Guy spins this Friday at Phoenix's Ruby Room. In light of the aforementioned insanity, (and to think I reserved a few events for future fodder) I present The Amazing Mega Name Generator. Names to go along with the many hats I wear in this crazy mixed up life of mine. Now here's where it gets notably more interesting. If you, yes you (Points.) spend a few mind-numbing moments completing the quiz and generating your very own list of fun names I will enter your name in a drawing for an advanced copy of Just Listen; a soon to be released compilation of some of next dimension music's deepest, smoothest, sexiest lounge tracks. And, (I'm on fire) your very own...(Does Vanna White hands.) Tea & Honey Bread key fob. Humor me, will ya? Laughs...The Bored Nipple Clips-where do they come up with these things? Come on, be a sport-let me see what you've got.

Tameka Allen-Mercado's Aliases
Your movie star name: Cake Sinclair

Your fashion designer name is Tameka Brussels

Your socialite name is Bucky New York City

Your fly girl / guy name is T All

Your detective name is Cat Homeschool

Your barfly name is Donut Beer

Your soap opera name is Broadway

Your rock star name is Take5 Airplane

Your Star Wars name is Tamanj Allvin

Your punk rock band name is The Bored Nipple Clips

7 comments:

Giftbearer said...

I really like your writing style! Great blog you have here!

High Desert Diva said...

Ok...The Bored Nipple Clips got me...
I'll be doing this!

Mequet said...

Did it! I think my rock star name is awesome.

Unknown said...

This is fun. My rock star name is Twizzlers Airplane and really can it get any better than that?

Cecile/DreamCreateRepeat said...

Tameka...you are awesome!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm totally going to try that name generator!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'm so going to try that name generator thing! Hilarious!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin