Friday, June 27, 2008

Why?

Blogging has enabled relationships and discoveries that I'd never have the opportunity to experience had Tea & Honey Bread not been born. I get e-mails and convos through my Etsy shops from people that feel like they have met a friend, a kindred spirit of sorts. It's always great to be recognized but beyond that, being accepted into circles of friendship is more than I'd ever expected.

I scrapbook (although, not nearly as much as I'd like) and I bought one of those little quote books; one of them reads, "Bloom where you are planted." That's pretty much what blogging is for me. I plant myself down, water with coffee, diet soda or beer (I know that isn't water, but water isn't nearly as inspiring.) and bloom. I'm a wildflower or a weed, depends on how you look at things. Either way this is an integral part of my daily life and I thoroughly enjoy all of you who stop in and comment, e-mail, convo and lurk along with me.

Special thanks to Kendra it was your convo that reminded me why I do this. And right on time as it kinda saved me from having absolutely zip, zilch, nada, nothing to write about today!

2 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Must be the beer....you are definitely blooming...your blog is a pleasure

T.Allen said...

thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin