Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Straight Trippin', Boo!

September's San Diego Road Trip (sans kids) at a Glance

1. 1st fuel stop: dinosaur sculpture next to the speed limit sign 2. The cooler's contents 3. About 3 hrs in, I'm now becoming restless and overly caffeinated 4. Woot! Joe's gig 5. The essential disco ball 6. Joe at work on the turntables 7. All smiles 8. And the crowd goes wild! 9. Joe and resident DJ Mikey 10. More prance and twirlery 11. The Tipsy Crow bar 12. Joe does Happy Hour 13. Holy guacamole! 14. Post-guacamole haze 15. Well, whatd'ya know...books! 16. The shadow of my book sale haul. 17. Art books. Yum! 18. Scenery 19. The bee shot 20. Goin' home...


Peace and good times

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Sweet! Great little pictures. :)

Barbara said...

Looks like a well rounded experience =).

Mrs. K said...

Great pics and I love your post title. I think it's hilarious. I can't remember what movie that's from :)

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

I would have hit that book sale also lol. Nice photos.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin