Thursday, September 23, 2010

Business Card Swap

"Bronte" pins and Pretty in Peace packaging 2010


I'm hosting a business card swap!

For those who may be unfamiliar, business card swaps are a quick and convenient way to get your cards in the hands of exponentially more potential customers than usual, in about the same amount of time, by card-pooling with other business owners.

Shown above is a mock order with a neat little packet of 10 fellow artists business cards, that's one order for me and 1, 2, 3...9 advertising opportunities for them! Just think of the amount of awesome potential if/when the 9 other artists ship their orders and neat little packets of advertising opportunities!

I'd like a minimum of five participants, and will happily swap with as many as 10. More than 10, and I'll need a volunteer to help me manage the load; my schedule is tighter than last year's jeans, these days.



The swap is open to anyone with standard sized business cards or smaller (Moo minis like my Tea & Honey Bread card shown above are acceptable), selling pretty much anything other than children, favors of the special/adult variety, and illegal substances. Simply leave a comment on this post with your shop/business info and e-mail address and I'll contact you with the fine-tuned details, and a Paypal invoice for the postage amount which will be about $3 for First Class mailing.



I'll accept cards from interested business owners until mid-October, then it's time to get these babies out for the busy holiday season.




Peace and success

8 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm in friend. What a great time to invest in some more business cards huh...

Baby Squares
babysquares@gmail.com

Barbara said...

Um... and, Bronte Pins. OMG, you are such a tease!! I might have to put in a special old school request, lol.

Fatemeh said...

Fatemeh's Jewelry & Accessories
fnggrant@yahoo.com

Beauty in Rare Form said...

I'm so jealous and so proud at the same time!!! I gotta find a way to let my creative juices flow! Until then..."Gon' witcha bad selves!"

Wonderful Star said...

I would love to participate.

3 Piece
jacquelyn@3pieceonline.com

Birdie Chesson said...

Is the swap solely for jewelry and accessories artists?

MissBirdiesBooks@gmail.com

mairedodd said...

interested if you have the space - you know where to find me!

Anonymous said...

"Business Card Swap" having nice designs. its looking amazing.
Plastic Card

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin