Enjoy, and of course consider yourself tagged, if you so desire.
2. Blogging: I've been remiss in my blogging and I am so feeling it. I miss all of my blog buds and am looking forward to catching up on every one's going ons over the next few days.
3. Obscure, understated and cerebral films: Ma Vie en Rose, Ali: Fear Eats The Soul, Monsieur Ibrahim, Raising Victor Vargas and Before Night Falls are some of my favorites off the top of my head.
5. Hobbies, crafts and other time-occupying endeavors: They are a must to keep your grey matter from atrophying and dripping from your ears.
6. Anthropomorphism for 1,000 Alex: I can spend, er...waste hours minding the minds of my menagerie and stringing tales of catnip and carpet wallowing. Every cat in the house has a purr-sonality, a voice and a special talent.
7. ACEOs: Love them, love them. Did I mention I love them? They're like portion controlled art; all of the satisfaction of a huge piece with minimal residual aftermath. They're amenable to collector pockets and artist's busy schedules, alike.
8. Etsy: Etsy is more than just a marketplace for handmade goods. I have met some remarkable people there. Etsy, in a few clicks is: shopping, work, a drink with friends, a new friend, a new discovery, an intense debate and so much more. Never been? Go [here] now!
9. Humans: Even when they overwhelm me; as they have this past week-hence my absence. I can't get enough of the bipeds; I watch, I listen, I analyze. I'm thoroughly intrigued by humans. I keep my distance, but I can't curb my curiosity.
10. Old stuff: Old love, old lovers, old words, phrases, furniture, fashion, growing old (Yep, I'm intrigued and a little excited even by the changes in my appearance, outlook and attitude). I love old stuff, it hold secrets, lessons and character.
What sort of things do you like?