Monday, August 3, 2009

Emily, Woot!


Tomorrow, our God-daughter arrives...that's just 12 hours away, for three weeks! Three whole, twice the pubescent angst-filled weeks! And yes, there's more-I'm kinda excited; in a perverse, push yourself to the very limits of your sanity sorta way. And, y'know what else? I may even be just a tiny bit proud. Yep, we're the type of crazy that people trust and respect. Joe and I? Huh?! Who'd have thunk?! Winks. Well, just in case she rethinks this whole thing as her flight is landing, there's this sign you see...this sign, with her name on it. Just in case she wants to exit Sky Harbor International with some high-brow folks or something. We just can't stand for that sort of thing, especially when we've been up all night drinking beer, making signs and waiting excitedly!



Welcome to Arizona, Emily! Evil laughter ensues...

Peace and good times

5 comments:

Curtis Collectables :) said...

Awesome sign. My parents made one for my husband and I when we came back from Italy and it made me feel so special.

T.Allen said...

Thank you! :D

Barbara said...

Haha... dang, I need to plan my visit so I can get a super cool sign like that... *does a Naomi Campbell walk through the airport*

Jewelry Rockstar said...

My kids are away at Nanny's for a month. When they get back I'm gonna make a sign like that. Great idea!!!!

Unknown said...

i want somebody to hold up a sign for me when i go/come back from some place!

nice work. :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin