Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Long day today...up at 5:00ish for the Emasculating of Anju! All went surprisingly well considering how inexpensive the Humane Society Spay/Neuter & Wellness Center services are. I was expecting a mob upon our arrival our worse some hidden costs-but nope, it was a pretty seamless process. Anju is looking great and back to frolicking about, he's on some pain medication, but doesn't seem any less lucid as a result. If I could just get him on a food that doesn't make him sick-he'd be the perfect little guy. I remember being fond of our other pets, but there is something special about Anju. He just may be my favorite...Don't tell Beau and Biju.
We're closing in on Christmas, although I'm done with my shopping and the selling/shipping rush, it just seems as though you're never quite done prepping for Christmas. It is almost like a wedding; all of the hoopla and headache for one day! I begin the office tomorrow-it is my present to Joe. Our home office is one part studio, home of next dimension music and a high school classroom, not to mention the spot where all of my product photos and descriptions are posted to my Etsy catalog, Indiepublic page and Flickr. It is looking kinda worn and multi-functional. I imagine that to be a stressor on his creative juices, so I'm going to transform- through a series of small additions and substitutions, a space more befitting. Oh joy!

1 comment:

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Yes, that Ella necklace was beautiful. Did you sell out?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin