Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blip is Bleepin' Fantastic!

"Hello party people, it's Tameka on your Blip.fm dial!"

I am so excited, I just found this magical site through a friend's tweet, and I am in heaven. I've wanted to share some of my favorite musical selections with my blog readers for the longest time only, I dreaded adding a music player. And now, I've found the solution! Woot!

I'm off to add some new tunes, I hope you'll stop in for a listen, even if you only have time for one song...or you can stay and build a station of your very own, it's super easy and FREE!

Peace and music

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I just went on and on about keys, not even realizing you had another post! This is cool, I'll have to check this out when I get home :)

Barbara said...

Sounds really cool, I'll have to go by and check you out... LOVE that picture by the way. It is SUPER cute.

Shannon said...

can't wait to try it out! And I'll definitely have to tell my husband - he LIVES, literally, for music!!

Anonymous said...

Now you know how to get my attention. I'm all over this. Off to check out your tunes.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin